Benny Blanco Says He Thought Im Going to Have a Baby with This Person After First Kiss with Selena Gomez

New Photo - Benny Blanco Says He Thought Im Going to Have a Baby with This Person After First Kiss with Selena Gomez

Benny Blanco Says He Thought Im Going to Have a Baby with This Person After First Kiss with Selena Gomez


Benny Blanco knew Selena Gomez was the one early on. On Wednesday, March 19, Blanco and Gomez appeared on Spotify's Countdown To series and opened up about the early days of their relationship. In one instance, the music producer revealed what was going through his head after their first kiss. "I knew right after we kissed, I was like, 'Oh wow. I'm probably going to marry this person,'" the producer, 37, said to the actress/singer, 32, who's now his fiancée.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: ALPHA MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

 

RICK ALPHA © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com