Selena Gomez and Benny Blanco Recall Being the 'First People' to Show Up to Taylor Swift's Party: 'I Was Mortified'

New Photo - Selena Gomez and Benny Blanco Recall Being the 'First People' to Show Up to Taylor Swift's Party: 'I Was Mortified'

Selena Gomez and Benny Blanco Recall Being the 'First People' to Show Up to Taylor Swift's Party: 'I Was Mortified'


Selena Gomez and Benny Blanco are a punctual couple! On Wednesday, March 19, the pair appeared on Spotify's Countdown To ahead of the release of their collaborative album I Said I Love You First on March 21, and during the episode the couple discussed their love story and the early days of their relationship. "What was our first party that we ever went to?" Blanco, 37, asked his fiancée, 32, as they drove around Los Angeles in a retro convertible.
Read More >> Full Article on Source: ALPHA MAG
#US #ShowBiz #Sports #Politics #Celebs

 

RICK ALPHA © 2015 | Distributed By My Blogger Themes | Designed By Templateism.com